Our team believes that one must travel to explore the wonders of the world in order to appreciate it. We understand that we all live a busy life each and every day of our lives but Paradise.planetearth believe also that if we cultivate the habit of appreciating nature around the world whilst living our busy lives, the pace ebbs, and flow.
Responsible and sustainable tourism is something we take seriously at Paradise.planetearth and here are simple techniques we implement when embarking on an adventure in nature.
1. Loving-kindness meditation; Loving-kindness meditation is also known as Metta meditation. Its goal is to cultivate an attitude of love and kindness toward everything, even a person’s enemies and sources of stress. This type of meditation may increase positive emotions and has been linked to reduced depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress or PTSD.
2. Body scan or progressive relaxation; Progressive relaxation, sometimes called body scan meditation, is the meditation that encourages people to scan their bodies for areas of tension. The goal is to notice tension and to allow it to release. Progressive relaxation can help to promote generalized feelings of calmness and relaxation. It may also help with chronic pain. Because it slowly and steadily relaxes the body, some people use this form of meditation to help them sleep.
3. Mindfulness meditation; Mindfulness is a form of meditation that urges practitioners to remain aware and present at the moment. Reduce fixation on negative emotions, improve focus, improve memory, lessen impulsive, emotional reactions, improve relationship satisfaction. Some evidence suggests mindfulness may improve health.
4. Breath awareness meditation; Breath awareness is a type of mindful meditation that encourages mindful breathing. As a form of mindfulness meditation, breath awareness offers many of the same benefits as mindfulness. Those include reduced anxiety, improved concentration, and greater emotional flexibility.
5. Kundalini yoga; Kundalini yoga is a physically active form of meditation that blends movements with deep breathing and mantras. Similarly to other forms of yoga, kundalini yoga can improve physical strength and reduce pain. It may also improve mental health by reducing anxiety and depression.
6. Zen meditation; Zen meditation, sometimes called Zazen is a form of meditation that can be part of Buddhist practice. The goal is to find a comfortable position, focus on breathing, and mindfully observe one’s thoughts without judgment.
7. Transcendental meditation; Transcendental meditation is a spiritual form of meditation where practitioners remain seated and breathe slowly. The goal is to transcend or rise above the person’s current state of being.
Hiking, Mountain climbing, Cycling, Sky diving, Sea dive, Windsurfing, Wakesurfing etc. These activities are to help you with one’s physical fitness/increase one’s level of adrenaline.
We do this mainly to stay closer to nature and to increase our self-awareness of who we are and our purpose on this planet.
If you would like to be our traveling buddy, you can look through our new traveling plans below and send your details. Our team will get back to you with more details.